EPISODE 9 – How to Foster an Incredible Work Ethic and Satisfy the Constant Artistic Hunger, With Kostace Angelopulous.
Today on the show we are joined by Kostace Angelopulous, a male permanent makeup artist who is pushing himself to reach for the stars. Kostace surrounded by one of the most influential people in permanent makeup who also happens to be his wife, Daria Chuprys. Together, they practice their permanent makeup art in their Beverly hills studio and they also have a studio in Greece, the incredible Daria Chuprys Permanent Makeup Studio and Academy. Kostace began as an art dealer and in this episode he tells us how he stumbled into permanent makeup with his wife giving him all the guidance and training support to help hone his craft. He also shares with us a very intimate part of his life, a more sensitive side to him that he has been practicing another type of art, something that’s more in touch with his emotion and it began after the loss of somebody quite dear to him. Kostace has an exceptional work ethic, and in this interview we learn that this is part of his upbringing, and no doubt one of the reasons he is pushing himself to be his best. So stay tuned for an incredible conversation all about tenacity, work ethic, artistic ability, and reaching your goals.
Key points from this episode
- The incredible story of how Kostace first got into permanent makeup.
- How Kostace gets his energy from his work as an artist.
- Uncovering the origins of Kostace’s incredible work ethic.
- The positive impact of males in the permanent makeup industry.
- How Kostace and his wife balance their work life with family life.
- Incredible poetry that resulted from a very sad time in Kostace’s life.
- The amazing strength that Kostace’s wife gained after chemotherapy.
- Kostace’s process for writing his poems; through inspiration.
- Understanding the unsatisfied hunger of all artists.
- Advice for artists who want to get into the permanent makeup industry.
- How to select a permanent makeup artist that is right for you.
- Importance of providing permanent makeup students and artists with support.
- Learning to play the social media game, yet staying authentic.
- How to tell if an artist has stolen someone else’s social media images.
And much more!
Links mentioned in this episode
Kostace Angelopulous — https://dariapermanentmakeup.com/team/kostas-angel/
Kostace on Instagram — https://www.instagram.com/kosangel13/
Daria Chuprys Permanent Makeup Studio and Academy — https://dariapermanentmakeup.com/
Daria Chuprys — https://dariapermanentmakeup.com/team/daria-chuprys-cpcp/
Microbeau — https://www.microbeau.com/